Gas and Electricity Consumption Analysis around Quince House, Milton Place, Salford, M6 5RL
View Large Map
This Post covers
*Is Active = It denotes whether the Postcode is Presently Active or Not
|*Year||*No Of Meters||*Fixed Cost||*Unit Cost||*Avg Consumption||*Annual Bill
Gas Conusmption Analysis not available for Postcode M6 5RL
- *Year - Year 2021 and 2022 are estimated values as the consumption data is yet to released by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- *No Of Meters represents the Total Number of Electricty Meters in Postcode M6 5RL
- *Fixed Cost is the standing charges per day and it can vary by provider and region. We have taken aggregate value and same over the years to highlight that the primary drivers of actual bills
are the Unit Cost and Consumption changes.
- *Unit Cost is the Unit Cost per Killowatt hour (kWh) of consumption released by Ofgem. Unit cost are averages and will vary by region, payment methd and meter type.
- *Avg consumption is average consumption (kWh) per meter in a Postcode
- *Annual Bill is the electricity bill for a year and it is calculated by ((Fixed Cost * 365) + (Unit Cost * Avg Consumption)) and it does not include VAT charges
© Crown copyright licensed under the Open Government Licencev3.0